What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Noob Sampler Trade

OneStrangeOne

Perfecto
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
View attachment 6019

A little birdie told me that this "Noob" was no new smoker, but a lost soul from the oppressive elsewhere. That proved to be true. @OneStrangeOne hit me hard with his side of the trade. Thanks brother, I've never had a Davidoff before and there are several new vitolas which I'm looking forward to trying. The one that caught my eye when I was taking them out of the box was that original label Camacho. Those were a favorite of mine when I started smoking years ago and I'm excited to get to smoke another one.

Your package will be going out soon.

The Camacho is an Eiroa Blend, the AVO’s are fairly fresh ( this year) everything else has plenty of rest.

Wookie

Robusto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kinda dropped the ball when @akpreacher suggested I participate in a trade a few months back. Id be happy to do a trade if someone wants to be my counter party. Would appreciate some guidance on what is expected...i'm a noob here but been at this a while.

akpreacher

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I kinda dropped the ball when @akpreacher suggested I participate in a trade a few months back. Id be happy to do a trade if someone wants to be my counter party. Would appreciate some guidance on what is expected...i'm a noob here but been at this a while.

e48b5027ab2157150d83effab688a722.gif

Cash or trade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

akpreacher

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sure. What's involved?

Nothing different then I explained in the pm’s. The trade works like this: We need @Shortbus to send you a sampler of cigars so that he can establish trading cred on this board, once you have received his package then you send one to him and thoroughly destroy him in the process!! Lol then you both give reader feedback to one another!

ColdSmoke

Surgeon General
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Nothing different then I explained in the pm’s. The trade works like this: We need @Shortbus to send you a sampler of cigars so that he can establish trading cred on this board, once you have received his package then you send one to him and thoroughly destroy him in the process!! Lol then you both give reader feedback to one another!

Aye, I've heard from shortbus and we're in the process of putting something together.