What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Noob Sampler Trade

dylantaylor059

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Received @dylantaylor059 half of the trade. Sorry about the delayed response, but have been pretty busy on my days off. Looks like a solid start to cigars.....
View attachment 17468

I'll get my half out probably Tuesday or Wednesday. Gotta get some boxes from the post office first.. ...

Glad to see they made it safe buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Alright Dylan, my half of the trade is going out tomorrow. Sorry about the delays, but have been troubleshooting a transmission problem in my Jeep for the past two weeks. My ADD will only let me focus on one thing at a time. (No Joke.....)

dylantaylor059

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Alright Dylan, my half of the trade is going out tomorrow. Sorry about the delays, but have been troubleshooting a transmission problem in my Jeep for the past two weeks. My ADD will only let me focus on one thing at a time. (No Joke.....)

Not a problem at all man hopefully you got that trans fixed up I know car troubles can be rough

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Not a problem at all man hopefully you got that trans fixed up I know car troubles can be rough

It's all fixed, but you seriously wouldn't believe the solution. Hood insulation hanging down enough to cover the air intake. Engine wouldn't achieve enough rpms to hold 3rd gear in kickdown....

dylantaylor059

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just got home to a package from [mention]Redneck_toy [/mention] thanks man I’m super excited for these!
7a495d86a610601b867ab45ed79968f0.jpg

dylantaylor059

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Also, I sent a lot of AJ Fernandez sticks not to be cheap, but to let you see he blends some amazing smokes for around the $4 range. Haven't had a single one of his that's disappointed

The few I’ve had from AJ didn’t disappoint so I was really happy to see those in there