What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Noob Sampler Trade

akpreacher

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey Brian you suck! Also what a fantastic list of sticks. Many well known by me and a number of new ones too! I should get yours out tomorrow! Thanks again and well done!

kPbRvfJ.jpg

Looks like Brian isn’t messing around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
6f500c8dbcb0126de9749e6ef00b3924.jpg

Tim came through with a helluva return fire today! A couple of favorites, a bunch of NHIE, and some WTH is that?!?! So @mitetak, what is the unbanded CC, and the one with the ribbon on the foot?

By unbanded CC I assume you mean third from the left with the handwritten band on it? Johnny O Robusto Extra - rolled July? August? (it says on the band) 2018.

The white banded foot is the Crowned Heads Paniolo from 2016 (hawaii exclusive to R Fields)

Also if you're not familiar - the one in the center with the red/white/blue band is Willys Cigars from Puerto Rico (@willyscigars • Instagram photos and videos)

Rabidawise

Petite Lancero
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
By unbanded CC I assume you mean third from the left with the handwritten band on it? Johnny O Robusto Extra - rolled July? August? (it says on the band) 2018.

The white banded foot is the Crowned Heads Paniolo from 2016 (hawaii exclusive to R Fields)

Also if you're not familiar - the one in the center with the red/white/blue band is Willys Cigars from Puerto Rico (@willyscigars • Instagram photos and videos)

Ah! For some reason I couldn’t figured out the JO acronym! Lol. I had a feeling that it was a Paniolo, which is really cool. Now I have one of each of that series! That Willys smells amazing and has got to be one of the oilyest (sp?) wrappers I’ve ever seen!

The camaro show

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did this happen? We’re cigars traded? Was feed back given? I see no pics of what was received? @The camaro show ?

Stupid Tapatalk
Yes this happened it was a cash deal for $100. I’m sorry I’ve been behind just been busy and packing for the move. I received a great trade that I can’t say thank you enough! I will give feedback and pics shall come shortly. Tonight if I can get the humi out of the car or tomorrow once everything is unpacked!

akpreacher

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
So when am fortunate enough to trade or be bombed by someone as generous as @Sweemzander , I take a pic as soon as I unpack, before they hit storage, and post so i don’t forget. The only time I don’t is if it’s not a public trade or split. Just a friendly tip.

That’s some good advice @Tyler86 , that is exactly what I do as well. As soon as I open a package I take a picture because I know how easily things can get backed up and a mess!