What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through live chat and your own private inbox!

Latest Cigar Purchase

Wookie

Lonsdale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Second box of CCs i’ve bought (for myself). PL Panatelas
View attachment 2715
View attachment 2714
Congrats brother! So nice and easy these days. I remember mid-late 1990s when I was traveling Europe a lot for my job. Was always trying not to sweat bullets coming back through customs with 5 boxes secreted in my carry-on. I never got snagged but friends who did would watch the customs inspector cut their CCs in half and dump them in the waste basket. And get put on a list.

admartinct

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats brother! So nice and easy these days. I remember mid-late 1990s when I was traveling Europe a lot for my job. Was always trying not to sweat bullets coming back through customs with 5 boxes secreted in my carry-on. I never got snagged but friends who did would watch the customs inspector cut their CCs in half and dump them in the waste basket. And get put on a list.
What a nightmare, like watching your R.A. In college dumping out all your beer when you get caught at 19. Except 100x worse.