What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke, the premiere gentlemans' site for cigar and pipe tobacco smoking discussion! Please take some time to register with the site and participate in our forum to enjoy features such as being able to post messages, private messages, and live chat.

Latest Cigar Purchase

Wookie

Rothschild
Second box of CCs i’ve bought (for myself). PL Panatelas
View attachment 2715
View attachment 2714
Congrats brother! So nice and easy these days. I remember mid-late 1990s when I was traveling Europe a lot for my job. Was always trying not to sweat bullets coming back through customs with 5 boxes secreted in my carry-on. I never got snagged but friends who did would watch the customs inspector cut their CCs in half and dump them in the waste basket. And get put on a list.

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Congrats brother! So nice and easy these days. I remember mid-late 1990s when I was traveling Europe a lot for my job. Was always trying not to sweat bullets coming back through customs with 5 boxes secreted in my carry-on. I never got snagged but friends who did would watch the customs inspector cut their CCs in half and dump them in the waste basket. And get put on a list.
What a nightmare, like watching your R.A. In college dumping out all your beer when you get caught at 19. Except 100x worse.