What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

EO80's last ever SW MO herf (feelers)

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I will definitely be there for at least part of the day. It's my daughters birthday. It's about a 15 min drive for me, but I might ride with Jamie. If he will let me be in charge of the horn.
I'll work the pedals, you can work the wheel, and if John makes it he can tell us which way to go - together, we should have no problem making it there (y)

Eo80

Corona Gorda
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, we will be doing the main event on friday august, 14th. As in years past, friday before will be the informal whoever shows early hangout and herf.
Saturday will be the main event lasting all day. And sunday will be breakfast farewells kinda thing.
@Dran i am about 40 minutes north of the arkansas border.
@SoCal Gunner i am headed to Sac. Its where all my family is.

Old Smokey

Lonsdale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone doing an airbnb, maybe we can go in on it all together?

The Bonnie & Clyde hideout is now an Airbnb. The gang stayed there almost a month until they got in a shootout and 2 police officers were killed. It's an apartment above a 2 car garage and is only about $75/night. It has been kept as historically accurate as possible. It's about 15-20 minutes from Erans.

Eo80

Corona Gorda
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Eo80 , look this Airbnb up relative to your place and let us know if it is close.
Yeah, thats about halfway between my old place and the new place. Nice nieghborhood too.
I have a buddy that is actually trying to secure us a better herf location, no promises. But if he can talk his father in law into it, it would mean a pool, a pool table, darts, horse shoes and a huge bonfire.
I will keep you posted.