What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

EO80's last ever SW MO herf (feelers)

Eo80

Corona Gorda
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, as some of you know, the plan for a while has been for me and my family to move back to CA. The time is coming and this should be my last summer in Missouri.
With that being said, Covid and a divorce threw things off for last year. And now things are open again. I want to do one last herf here in MO. Things would be a little different as i am in an apartment now. But my patio is the same size as the concrete pad of my old back yard that we never really left. Still have the patio table and grills. Just no place for people to crash.
So the question is, anybody interested? Thinking mid to late August this time.

Eo80

Corona Gorda
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joplin has an airport. Starting June 1st united takes over as our service. Direct flights from Chicago, Denver and Houston.
Airport is 5 mins from where i live.

gurgalunas

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
@Bostoneo If the dates line up with my schedule, you could catch a ride down from KC. Might check fares to MCI to see if they are any better. I think we are 2:45 from Eran.

I've got a busy August, but will go if the calendar allows.

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
260   0   0
@Bostoneo If the dates line up with my schedule, you could catch a ride down from KC. Might check fares to MCI to see if they are any better. I think we are 2:45 from Eran.

I've got a busy August, but will go if the calendar allows.
ooo tempting. What is the date of the herf again? or therabouts

Eo80

Corona Gorda
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to look at dates a little closer and pick a weekend. I was just checking to see interest first.

Eo80

Corona Gorda
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
August 14th is good with my work schedule. Went ahead and took off friday before in case we kick off early.
Lets get this thing going!
@Bostoneo If you make this trip would be awesome!

Dran

Churchill
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
8/14 is actually good here also! Just how far into MO (from AR) are you?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk