What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

EO80's last ever SW MO herf (feelers)

Eo80

Corona Gorda
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With my new job, i will be off and ready to start by 5 friday night. And as usual, it just flows from there. So its going to depend on john and craig and what time they come down. And if craig can get any of the others in. And then when jamie comes down from stl.
So keep me updated this week on your guys plans and i will be prepared.

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
263   0   0
Booked the place to stay. Can have up to six guests according to the House rules.

We have for sure atm myself @multi-useless @gurgalunas so far on the split

3dd477d2c1bab674df34b6819b2252bf.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Smokey

Lonsdale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weather for the 14th is forecast to be sunny with a high of 89. If we get a little breeze it oughta feel pretty good in the shade.

gurgalunas

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
With my new job, i will be off and ready to start by 5 friday night. And as usual, it just flows from there. So its going to depend on john and craig and what time they come down. And if craig can get any of the others in. And then when jamie comes down from stl.
So keep me updated this week on your guys plans and i will be prepared.
I think John lands in the morning, so we will be flexible on our schedule. Probably make a run to the liquor store, but not a lot on my schedule. Really depends if Wes joins us, and what time he can get away...

Anything we need to bring? Chairs? Snacks?

Eo80

Corona Gorda
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think John lands in the morning, so we will be flexible on our schedule. Probably make a run to the liquor store, but not a lot on my schedule. Really depends if Wes joins us, and what time he can get away...

Anything we need to bring? Chairs? Snacks?
If you got a couple chairs handy, bring em. But other than that just yourselves. And anything specific you may want to drink.