What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Draw Tool Showdown

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
A word of caution about any draw tool. Exercise caution when you're 7+ deep in drinks and dont have your glasses on. Easy to ram it through the side and into your hand.
A little chap stick, and it smoked ok....156738716804622141217704876747.jpg

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Anything new out? I dont own a draw tool and probably should get one for those cc's that dont like to cooperate :p

Dran

Churchill
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Weibe pipes makes a pretty cool looking one. If you can find it in stock.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

OneStrangeOne

Perfecto
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have and use both the Perfect Draw and the Modus, they both work. Most of the time all I need is to loosen the tobacco at the head a bit and the PD is perfect for that, on the rare occasions when a stick has an actual plug the Modus is much more effective. The Modus has a steep learning curve and you will destroy a few cigars figuring it out, plus it has the potential to send you to the ER for a couple of stitches.

Dran

Churchill
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have and use both the Perfect Draw and the Modus, they both work. Most of the time all I need is to loosen the tobacco at the head a bit and the PD is perfect for that, on the rare occasions when a stick has an actual plug the Modus is much more effective. The Modus has a steep learning curve and you will destroy a few cigars figuring it out, plus it has the potential to send you to the ER for a couple of stitches.
I'm glad you mentioned that! I was gonna throw you under the bus!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk