What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Current CCW

Mr. Brookz

Meat Popsicle
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
How do you like that P365? Been eyeing them pretty hard lately.
I need to get some pics up of my carry guns.......
The regular one is too small for me to be comfortable with. The XL is the perfect balance of concealability and functional size. It feeds well, handles well (for the size) and fits behind my beltbuckle. Though the price has gone up a couple hundo since I bought mine

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
M&P 9c and an XDS .45. Have several crossbreed and white hat concealed holsters for these, but since they legalized open carry here in Texas, it did away with the imprinting law. I carry OWB with shirt over it. 1000× more comfortable.
20210308_081450.jpg

Shorts weather, I carry the Ruger LCP with sticky holster. Upgraded the recoil spring (14#), titanium guide rod, and trigger all from Galloway Precision. Reduced trigger bite by at least 80%....

20210308_081501.jpg

Mr_Draned

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
M&P 9c and an XDS .45. Have several crossbreed and white hat concealed holsters for these, but since they legalized open carry here in Texas, it did away with the imprinting law. I carry OWB with shirt over it. 1000× more comfortable.
View attachment 15172

Shorts weather, I carry the Ruger LCP with sticky holster. Upgraded the recoil spring (14#), titanium guide rod, and trigger all from Galloway Precision. Reduced trigger bite by at least 80%....

View attachment 15173
Very nice!
I plan on picking up the M&P Shield in the next few months.
For a couple years I carried the Ruger LCP. It was perfect for shorts in the summer time!

Recently I acquired a Mission First Tactical Appendix/IWB/OWB holster and have been extremely pleased.
Veteran owned and operated company, made in the USA products, top notch for a pretty fair price.
I did a review of it on YouTube.
If anyone is interested, message me and I'll share the link.

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Wasn't a fan of the shield when they came out due to the fact of the safety, so I opted for the 9c. Safe action is my thing due to being a southpaw, and one less thing to do when SHTF.
I've heard they offer it sans safety now.
It's a great sized pistol though.
EDIT: It's the same size as the 9c, only single stack vs. The double stack of the 9c.

Last edited:

Mr_Draned

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wasn't a fan of the shield when they came out due to the fact of the safety, so I opted for the 9c. Safe action is my thing due to being a southpaw, and one less thing to do when SHTF.
I've heard they offer it sans safety now.
It's a great sized pistol though.
EDIT: It's the same size as the 9c, only single stack vs. The double stack of the 9c.
The single stack is the reason I want to purchase it (sans safety).
I have the SD9VE which is a double stack. Great handgun, but a bit heavy and big for summer carry.
Just my preference!

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Iowa passed constatutional carry the other day. Havent seen anyone with a visible sidearm yet. I need to read some on it. May be itching for a shiny new toy soon 😏 maybe the nickel plated colt 1851 navy with ivory grips Wild Bill Hickok stole my idea from.