What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Beads or No?

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
63c0afa4b5faaa7addb7555dbe24442d.gif

Stupid Tapatalk

BigFatPanda

Escaped primate
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Fans will keep the Ferret balls from getting sweaty and moldy, but there could still be taste transfer/infusion issues with the musk of the critter.
Unless it was de- scented.
Was your ferret de-scented @bwhite220 ?

Only way to tell is to check for yourself.
I watch Dr Pol all the time on animal planet, so I can guide you.

First, get some lube.
Apply to your little finger.
Gonna need someone to hold it's tail while you get your finger in there and dig around a little.

So once you're satisfied, pull out your finger and give it a good sniff.
Really inhale deeply, let the oder roll around your sinuses. You're looking for musky notes, reminiscent of an aged Norwegian cheese.

Similar to, but not exactly like what you might smell when cleaning the wood shavings from a wolverine cage.

You shouldn't waste any time, don't want to risk ruining your new humidor.

Jody

Rothschild
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my GOD!! This is fucking hilarious! It’s taken me 20 minutes to get through this damn thread cause I kept having to stop and wipe away the tears!:ROFLMAO: Y’all are some seriously fucked up individuals!! And that’s why I love y’all so much. Thank you all for the laughs.

My wife wanted to know what the hell I was laughing like a lunatic about. So, I let her read it and now she’s in tears laughing. She said we seriously need something to do.:LOL:

Jody

Squaresoft

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
pics or it didnt happen @bwhite220

also, everyone knows its not gay if you suck your own dick bro. just like it's not gay to give yourself a handjob, or to give a good friend a brojob...you know, super not gay stuff.

also i thought that most people who were baller enough to afford aristocrats just got an oasis to humidify? seems easier than boveda or baaaaalls

Squaresoft

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I hate to say it, by @Squaresoft is right.. Aristocrats need a cigar Oasis.. No real way around it. Ballers gotta ball, yo!

And giving yourself a handy is not gay 👌

The jury is still out on the brojob though.. that raises some red flags 🧐
if your good bro is in need then you wouldnt be a good bro if you didnt help him out. just say no homo first and its all cool