What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Yellow ash?

No, not yellow snow....yellow ash. Is Kaizad Hansotia pissing in his tobacco? I was gifted a few Gurkha Marquesa's and they all have yellow ash in the center half of the cigar. Aside of all the jokes this thread will draw, does anyone have any insight into why this would happen?

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The mag46 comparison piqued my interest, so I did a quick search and found that these are cognac infused. Didn't find anything on whether Hansotia is drinking the cognac before he infuses his cigars with it or not though, so it could very well be piss.

Either way, I think that "Hansotia's piss will make your cigars taste like Cubans" is the information we should all be actively working to spread on the internet

The mag46 comparison piqued my interest, so I did a quick search and found that these are cognac infused. Didn't find anything on whether Hansotia is drinking the cognac before he infuses his cigars with it or not though, so it could very well be piss.

Either way, I think that "Hansotia's piss will make your cigars taste like Cubans" is the information we should all be actively working to spread on the internet
Cognac infused? Where did you see that? I've never read a description that saying there was a cognac infusion??? The piss part was me making a funny. No disrespect brother.

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Cognac infused? Where did you see that? I've never read a description that saying there was a cognac infusion??? The piss part was me making a funny. No disrespect brother.
No worries amigo, funny is the best part of cigar forums 👍🏻

And it appears I was mistaken about the cognac part - I skimmed the description on CI and misread it. So with cognac out, that leaves Hansotia's piss as the most likely culprit lol

Serious though, I'm impressed by the mag46 comparison - thats high praise for any NC!

Cigary

Director of Cynicism Sarcasm and Sardonic response
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usually means trace chemicals in the soil compounds....I haven't seen "yellow" in any cigars I've ever smoked in 50 years ( tobacco-wise ) but doesn't mean that under circumstances tobacco can't change colors in general...age, region, etc.

And it appears I was mistaken about the cognac part - I skimmed the description on CI and misread it. So with cognac out, that leaves Hansotia's piss as the most likely culprit lol

Serious though, I'm impressed by the mag46 comparison - thats high praise for any NC!
I get hints of the magnum46 while smoking it, so not an exact replica. Very nice smoke though.

Cigary

Director of Cynicism Sarcasm and Sardonic response
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

that leaves Hansotia's piss as the most likely culprit lol

TFF!!!!