Today's Smoke 2026
MaytagMan Robusto Tuesday at 2:24 AM #1,182 highsierrasmokin' said: How was the Le Flambeaux? Click to expand... It was good - there was a lot going on flavorwise for me... some wet leather, and it was almost meaty for lack of a better way to describe what I was tasting.... I'll need to have a couple more to really nail things down.
highsierrasmokin' said: How was the Le Flambeaux? Click to expand... It was good - there was a lot going on flavorwise for me... some wet leather, and it was almost meaty for lack of a better way to describe what I was tasting.... I'll need to have a couple more to really nail things down.
heavyd Double Corona Rating - 100% 40 0 0 Thursday at 8:22 PM #1,193 Last edited: Yesterday at 1:04 PM
drjammer Elvis Trump is back! Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Yesterday at 7:52 AM #1,199 Last night, I had a Perla Del Mar Corojo Gordo