What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Todays Smoke 2021

WNYTony

Presidente
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Thanks @Dran

82ac122416db089f008747da08130bf3.jpg

MikeNice81

Rothschild

A couple of weeks in the tuppador and still not ready. It seems like the stuff Cbid sends out always takes a long time unless it comes with a Boveda in the box.

I wonder how they are storing stuff. I can buy a sponge from JR's humidor and it turns around in a week or two. I buy from the B&M I actually like and it is ready by the time I drive home. If I'm unlucky it takes three days. CI always takes forever and I have more construction issues with stuff from them than anybody. Every DE stick from them has been crap, eight out of a ten pack of Cohiba Black had plug issues, a whole box of Roma Craft WR were over packed. I'm buying a Perfect Draw before I smoke another one.

Yet, the same sticks that gave me problems were fine when bought at the brick and mortar, Cigar Page, Atlantic, Fox, and JR's. I don't know if CI sucks or I have questionable luck with them.

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
View attachment 14713

A couple of weeks in the tuppador and still not ready. It seems like the stuff Cbid sends out always takes a long time unless it comes with a Boveda in the box.

I wonder how they are storing stuff. I can buy a sponge from JR's humidor and it turns around in a week or two. I buy from the B&M I actually like and it is ready by the time I drive home. If I'm unlucky it takes three days. CI always takes forever and I have more construction issues with stuff from them than anybody. Every DE stick from them has been crap, eight out of a ten pack of Cohiba Black had plug issues, a whole box of Roma Craft WR were over packed. I'm buying a Perfect Draw before I smoke another one.

Yet, the same sticks that gave me problems were fine when bought at the brick and mortar, Cigar Page, Atlantic, Fox, and JR's. I don't know if CI sucks or I have questionable luck with them.
I generally give a couple months to accumulate regardless who they come from, sometimes I get itchy and dip in but every time I rethink my decision. Bovedas for transport make me feel good but doesn't do due diligence usually. Patience. I have quite a few I haven't smoked just waiting, unfortunately I'm horrible at keeping records and labeling but I knkw what's there and where I'm going.