What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Today’s Bowl 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneStrangeOne

Perfecto
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Guessing that's a good blend!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
It’s growing on me, so far this CA Pot has produced the best results. Pretty much have to keep it right on the edge of going out or it will scorch. Some blends seem to take me quite a few bowls to figure out!

Dran

Churchill
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Got a bowl drying under the lamp as we speak!
6bff36ce0beae982a2ffc8e3fe56c497.jpg

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

ak2000

Churchill
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
It’s well behaved, minimal dry time. The cigar leaf is dominate with the Va in a support role, the tin note is tobacco, plain and simple, reminds of chewing tobacco. The cigar leaf has a creamy dry spicy note, it reminds me a little of Semois
I skipped on this one due to the bright Virginia content. I wonder if the high cigar leaf content would tame the bite for me. The Semois reference is very interesting.

OneStrangeOne

Perfecto
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I skipped on this one due to the bright Virginia content. I wonder if the high cigar leaf content would tame the bite for me. The Semois reference is very interesting.
This one burned really cool for me, but I don’t really get any bite from the brights. I’m really sensitive to the red Va though. I’m gonna burn a bowl of this and follow it up with a bowl of Semois tomorrow for comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.