What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke, the premiere gentlemans' site for cigar and pipe tobacco smoking discussion! Please take some time to register with the site and participate in our forum to enjoy features such as being able to post messages, private messages, and live chat.

PIX 0f STIX

Marc L

Rothschild
You bet. .. though, I do tend to leave my feet looser because, I like an easier lighting experience. So, I'd like to drum up a more comprehensive reply. I'll cut some back and, maybe think a second on it. this time manana.

..maybe you could elaborate a little on your concerns? ..no problems, just solutions.

Tyler86

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
You bet. .. though, I do tend to leave my feet looser because, I like an easier lighting experience. So, I'd like to drum up a more comprehensive reply. I'll cut some back and, maybe think a second on it. this time manana.

..maybe you could elaborate a little on your concerns?
Just trying to look into the cigar of that makes any sense. Trying to gauge how the density or tightness of the filler looks when fresh rolled. Down the barrel pic. No concerns at this time. Just trying to get my draws more consistent in home rolls.

Stupid Tapatalk

Jim D

Petite Lancero
On my ride home. I smoked a T13 + CV Abajo Seco and was thinking Mata fina might work with this...what do you think of your blend above MarcL?