What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Noob at Society of Smoke!!! A Current and Good Standing member of BOTL!!!!

UnionCityCuban

Petite Lancero
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi, my name is William, I was stationed on Guantanamo Bay, Cuba in 2010 and I had my first Padron 1964 Maduro Belicoso for a new years celebration, that event changed my smoking life forever. Since then I still have a admiration for that same cigar but have transitioned to smoking only Cuban Cigars. My parents frequent the island and several Deployment's over the years as well as vacations have given me the luxury of having easy access to them. I enjoy Montecristo #2s, Hoyo De Monterey Epicure #2, Bolivar Belicoso Fino as well as there Royal Corona are amongst some of my Favorites sticks. I have a 150 Ct Humidor that's full at the moment with various cubans and have a 100ct that has about 25 Domestics that I have purchased over the years that I plan on converting to just cubans once i have the time to smoke all of them. I would say that I collect Cigars more then I Smoke them. Being a 2-3 cigar a month kind of guy.

Fun Facts:
I am a husband and a father of two
I am an avid outdoorsmen
Fishing and Hunting are things i love to do
Love Going to the Range
My Prize pew pew pew device is a Scar 17. My Current Setup, Glass Leupold Mark 6 3-18 on a Geissele Mount, Geissele Super Scar Trigger and SureFire RC2 Can.

From the other night.

Untitled by William Hernandez, on Flickr