What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

No show me your stash thread????

Mr_Draned

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Old Smokey Steve, I always figured you to be a more organised man than me - and I think your cigar storage proves it, lol

Taking pics for this thread, I realise how much I’ve let my NC game slip...

CC cooler 1
View attachment 13425

CC cooler 2
View attachment 13426

CC tuppers
View attachment 13427

NC cooler, kinda empty...
View attachment 13428

NC humi and tuppers
View attachment 13429

The pride of my collection, hidden in those tuppers, is a 10 ct box of Cuaba Salamones from FEB 08, my daughter’s birth month, and a 10 ct box of Party Lusis from MAR 18, the month she came to live with me full time. (I really should start smoking those, lol). Also not pictured because not yet purchased, is something totally baller that I intend to buy to celebrate getting married earlier this year.

I love the boxes from months that are meaningful to me - Cigars are great on their own, but they’re even better when they make me think of something else that also makes me happy. But at the same time and on a completely superficial note, I also love that I have so many cigars 😎

@Bostoneo John, last I heard you were still the king of threads like this - any chance this forum’s server has the capacity to handle all the pics you could post?
Wow, very nice collection!

carlspivey

Robusto
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Evening
a6c61e20e7f64de04a6466819ecfb7ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks. Its actually called unburst. Got it last year for Christmas. My other guitar is a custom made strat. Sapphire blue. Mesa kicks ass. Have a couple of acoustic/electric taylors as well.
c8cfdd7657b24c6cabf2e58cb7b9ad90.jpg

Nice! LP’s, a Strat and a Taylor are the centerpieces of my guitar collection as well.

The LP’s are an addiction - I’ve had my strat for 30 years and never needed another one. I’ve had my Taylor for 20, and it’s the only acoustic I need. LP’s, on the other hand... I bought my first one last summer, and might buy my 3rd this weekend... (my obsession made possible by Epiphone of course - I don’t have a Gibson... yet)

carlspivey

Robusto
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nice! LP’s, a Strat and a Taylor are the centerpieces of my guitar collection as well.

The LP’s are an addiction - I’ve had my strat for 30 years and never needed another one. I’ve had my Taylor for 20, and it’s the only acoustic I need. LP’s, on the other hand... I bought my first one last summer, and might buy my 3rd this weekend... (my obsession made possible by Epiphone of course - I don’t have a Gibson... yet)
Love my Taylor 814 CE. Amazing. I've wanted a lp for years and it is fantastic. 2500 but worth every penny my friend. Worked at a music store for years. Played tons of amazing guitars.

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
When I first joined I had a small acrylic jar I used them I moved to the top tup here and down from there and now all of them have stuff in them so happy I’ve gotten to learn and expand in such a short period of time
06afa53fed953ab25ce477385214fd48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd stick a couple 60 gram bovedas in each, last longer perform better. Those little ones are good for shipping to someone though.