What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Mixed drinks

Eo80

Corona Gorda
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious, does anybody else have a go to mixed drink?
I like my whiskey and bourbons (thanks to you lot), but most of the time i just want something lighter to just sip on. I gotta be in the mood for beer, but a mixed drink just sets better most nights.
Anyway, mine is a 7 and 7. Or 7 and ginger ale.
During the summer they just go down easy.

D.L.Ruth

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
During the hot months I'll go for nearly any umbrella drink. Been doing piña colodas recently, been trying to learn to mix drinks so might try something else next weekend

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Moscow mule. Ginger beer is hard to come by around me without going into Dumas, so usually use ginger ale. Tastes about the same, imo.
Margarita on the rocks, or the good ole Michelada.

Last edited:

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The wife showed me something during vacation. Not a mixed drink, but a shot actually.
Called a cake shot
Tastes like birthday cake. Typical girlie drink.
Equal parts vanilla vodka and Frangelico (hazelnut liqueur). Take lemon slices and roll in sugar. Take the shot and immediately eat the lemon. Not bad, but wouldn't want to get drunk on that sweet shit. Hangover city

gurgalunas

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
An Irish whiskey cocktail that goes down easy is the Big Ginger. A few oz of Irish (I use 2 Gingers to mix), squeeze a slice of lemon and a slice of lime, top off with ginger ale.

I'll second the Caipirinha. Fantastic summer drink.

And rum. Pick a good one to sip.

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Jagerbombs

JK lol, I’m too old for that shit - Eran, I still have a taste for rum and root beer ever since you got me drinking it a couple years ago

Eo80

Corona Gorda
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An Irish whiskey cocktail that goes down easy is the Big Ginger. A few oz of Irish (I use 2 Gingers to mix), squeeze a slice of lemon and a slice of lime, top off with ginger ale.

I'll second the Caipirinha. Fantastic summer drink.

And rum. Pick a good one to sip.
Damnit man! You know I got a thing for Irish Whiskey!
Now I know what I am kicking my evening off with!