What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Is There a Cigar You Would Never Smoke?

bwhite220

Hug Master
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is there a cigar you would never smoke?

I'm not asking for your list of cigars that you think suck. I'm asking from the point of view that a cigar might be so expensive / rare / sentimental that you could never bring yourself to smoke it once you obtained it.

Sweemzander

Meadmaker
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
interesting question.. . one stands out for me in that I have not been able to bring myself to smoke the last cigar from the box of Padron 80 Anni Maduros I bought to smoke on my wedding day. . smoked one on every anniversary until I came down to the last one . . for whatever reason I havent been able to smoke it for the last 5yrs

drjammer

No more Elvis Trump
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Brother in Law was here back in 2016 when my Father in law passed away and brought some unknown brand cigar to smoke with me, we never got around to smoking together and he passed away last September, so that cigar will just stay in my humidor to keep the others company :)

bwhite220

Hug Master
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These are all great answers. I don't think there is a cigar deemed "too rare" or "too expensive" for me to not smoke it. Further, if a cigar was "too expensive", I simply would not own it. haha

I could see sentimental value being placed on a cigar that a friend/family member bought me that I could not smoke for specific reasons though.

However, to date, I'll smoke all of it!

themischman

Corona
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have an H. Upmann Reserva Cosecha that I keep passing over for a “special occasion.” In reality I’m just saving it for a time when I know I can sit for two hours uninterrupted and fully enjoy it. Who knows though, it might be plugged or be a complete dud (doubtful) but I won’t know until I fire it up. To all the sentimentalists out there, fire those special cigars up and enjoy them as they were intended. Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed and cigars are just memories anyway.

TBBCOLEAFLOVER

Petite Lancero
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I bought a sealed box of Pudgy Monsters about 2 years ago. Since my son was born in October I told myself I’ll smoke one on his birthday every year till I’m out. Well on his first birthday I didn’t smoke one! Smh! Now they’ll sit in the wino till he is old enough to smoke them with me on his birthday. Till then I won’t touch them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk