What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

HBH 2022 CANCALED

BradMc

Corona
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
1st off hope Ya’all made it through last year .....

Going to be some changes for the HBH 2022, the place we have been going to for the last 4 or 5 years is be upgraded and not being rented out till Dec of 2022,

Opition #1 Hill Billy Her

I have found a place in Crossville TN (it about 45- 50 min out of Knoxville on I-40, (heading to Nashville) called Lake Tansi Resort, a friend of family lives and works there . They have a far size lake, Golf Course , Putt putt golf, and large outdoor gathering area and BBQ’s, They have 2 bedroom cabins for rentals Lake Tansi | Retirement Community

If we have the same amount of folks that normal show up, we could rent 5 cabins that sleep 4 pple each , with room on the floor , I can get the cabins at employee cost for 3 nights for 241.54 per cabin. We would be down by the lake and away for other, so the normal shenanigans would be possible

Just to get them held I said April 7th – 10th , this is off season for the resort so we r good , if we r looking to changing dates , we need to chat …….

Option #2 Hill Billy Beach Herf

(If we do the beach we need to start now and get Reservation locked in )

Spend more per night, drive a few more hours for the Ohio Gang and go down to the SC Beach, Tybee Island, Looking at prices we could do it for about 600+ a night, one block off the main drag there looks like 4 to 5 Bars to crawl home from, Lots of very nice golf courses in the area, we should be able to carry on all our shenanigans (the place gets pretty rowdy) . The closest jetport is about an hour away in Savanna GA

As before we’ll share the cooking and cleaning, and the food we will buy on the way to the site,

As always SMOKING ONLY OUTSIDE at both places

These r some of the places on Tybee Island Tybee Island Cottages & House Rentals - Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals

What we need to figure out

DATE:

TN HERF:

SC BEACH HERF :

BradMc

Corona
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Happy New Y'all

Evening Gents , time to get a head count of who will be going , I have gotten word from the resort on just how many Cabins will be needed , I have on hold 5 cabins , I need to get some hard numbers by Fri (1-7-22) and Monday at the latest 1-10-22 ......

I know its a fast turn around, and for u new folks that have never been To one of the Great Hill Billy Herf , this is a HERF like know other , Great Food, Great time, Some really crazy MoFo shit , trust me U will not want to miss it .....

As stated before I have found a place in Crossville TN (it about 45- 50 min out of Knoxville on I-40, (heading to Nashville) called Lake Tansi Resort, a friend of family lives and works there . They have a far size lake, Golf Course , Putt putt golf, and large outdoor gathering area and BBQ’s, They have 2 bedroom cabins for rentals https://laketansi-poa.com/

If we have the same amount of folks that normal show up, we could rent 5 cabins that sleep 4 pple each , with room on the floor , I can get the cabins at employee cost for 3 nights for 241.54 per cabin. We would be down by the lake and away for other, so the normal shenanigans would be possible

Just to get them held I said April 7th – 10th , this is off season for the resort so we r good , if we r looking to changing dates , we need to chat …….

Let Talk it up , send this to all those who have been MIA .........