What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Fish Pics!!!!

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
They were loving it today. First time I’ve had any luck with it actually

They work great in high/off colored water, red and natural are killers.
Just beware if you leave your box/gear in the heat during the summer (car or in direct sunlight) the material tends to expand and they'll explode apart. It's never fun opening your box to that.

My nightcrawlers didnt fair too well in the back of my truck apparently. I put them in the fridge when i got home sunday to cool off but they smelling off today....
Oh man, sounds like you have some casualties in your fridge.

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
They work great in high/off colored water, red and natural are killers.
Just beware if you leave your box/gear in the heat during the summer (car or in direct sunlight) the material tends to expand and they'll explode apart. It's never fun opening your box to that.

Oh man, sounds like you have some casualties in your fridge.
Yeah they aint movin bro

MikeZ37

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Popped out to the first creek that google told me had trout in it near Pittsburgh for 45 mins and caught what I can only assume is my first wild brown trout. Sorry for the shit pic I didn’t expect to catch anything so I didn’t have my waders and net with me. Beautiful little fish though and fought like hell for its size A34183E1-9E21-47AC-B66F-4AB804DAA293.jpeg

The camaro show

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Popped out to the first creek that google told me had trout in it near Pittsburgh for 45 mins and caught what I can only assume is my first wild brown trout. Sorry for the shit pic I didn’t expect to catch anything so I didn’t have my waders and net with me. Beautiful little fish though and fought like hell for its size View attachment 3842
Where you located? I’m close to Pittsburgh

Rabidawise

Petite Lancero
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
afafd4e7a67e2906fc98949a12c3717c.jpg
99f175ec0912dcee80ea315b9facdde7.jpg

Caught this guy last year, then this happened!

9e584ea7be1d32bcc98121e2a9b7b234.jpg

Don’t forget your pliers! Looking forward to hooking up some reds in a couple weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiamiJim

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Caught this guy last year, then this happened!

Don’t forget your pliers! Looking forward to hooking up some reds in a couple weeks!

Nice red but it sucks about that trebel hook even though at least it went all the way through. Years ago while offshore fishing I had a large tackle bag at the bow of the center console and I was fighting a fish. The boat was hit by a swell that caught me off balance and I fell forward and magaed to put my hand out to catch myself against the bag. I had a 2x treble hook me in the palm through the bag. That sucked so bad. I had to clip the hook off inside the bag and push the hook nub through to get it out and keep fishing.

Rabidawise

Petite Lancero
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nice red but it sucks about that trebel hook even though at least it went all the way through. Years ago while offshore fishing I had a large tackle bag at the bow of the center console and I was fighting a fish. The boat was hit by a swell that caught me off balance and I fell forward and magaed to put my hand out to catch myself against the bag. I had a 2x treble hook me in the palm through the bag. That sucked so bad. I had to clip the hook off inside the bag and push the hook nub through to get it out and keep fishing.

Yeah, it wasn’t all the way through when it happened. I had just enough presence of mind while I was kinda in shock to shove it through. Then I had to kill the fish because the other treble was in his mouth!

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Yeah, it wasn’t all the way through when it happened. I had just enough presence of mind while I was kinda in shock to shove it through. Then I had to kill the fish because the other treble was in his mouth!

You got sorta lucky. My buddy did the same thing but it Split his knuckle between both haves of bone. It’s was hilariously awesome for me, not so much for him. Hospital for that one

Stupid Tapatalk

Rabidawise

Petite Lancero
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You got sorta lucky. My buddy did the same thing but it Split his knuckle between both haves of bone. It’s was hilariously awesome for me, not so much for him. Hospital for that one

Stupid Tapatalk

Mine wasn’t nearly as deep as it looks. It was in the fleshy part thankfully. Still went to a minor med though. Too much risk of infection these days, especially in salt water.

MiamiJim

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh shit