What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Cigar band art

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
What would you think people would pay for one of these shipped? Have a local guy that makes these in his spare time recently. This is his first one. 30x20 framed.

712715a1f5c5670e6b177b0ebdad975b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pennywise827

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So at a craft show....prolly 35 bucks.

On a cigar website....50. We know how much that poor bastard paid to make that, so we're likely to be more susceptible.

Squaresoft

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
yeah.....im in the camp of 0 dollars, but im an art guy and know I could do it in like a day so maybe im not the one to ask?

the problem for me is that the bands are just haphazardly put on there, at least give it some sort of organizational structure, and also the fact that there are gaps where you can see the board under them...not great craftsmanship. Now something like this is worth dat money.

marilyn-monroe-alexander-gashunin.jpg

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
yeah.....im in the camp of 0 dollars, but im an art guy and know I could do it in like a day so maybe im not the one to ask?

the problem for me is that the bands are just haphazardly put on there, at least give it some sort of organizational structure, and also the fact that there are gaps where you can see the board under them...not great craftsmanship. Now something like this is worth dat money.

marilyn-monroe-alexander-gashunin.jpg
I like that one but.... where's the boobs