What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

CANCEL Hill Billy Herf 2020

BradMc

Corona
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
HBH 2020
It’s that time of year to start getting things in place and reserved...

The plan would be at the same Place (Millers Cove) we used last four years, the dates are wide open
April 2-5, April 23-26, April 30-May 3

The Great Smoky Mountain Lodge At EMCR - Walland

The Total price for the 3 nights rental is $2377.00 (taxes and cleaning fee for the weekend) The cost will be a broken down for food ,cabin rental and how many nights .....
If we get 20 people the cost per person will be $118.00 for the weekend + Food
Yes the price went up again, but still only $40.00 a night
Cost breakdown:
$599 x 3 nights
$1,797.00

Cleaning Fee
$275.00

TN Taxes
$305.62

Total

So for those of U who haven't had the pleasure of being at one of these HBH here is some info.... Lodge at Millers Cove Just outside of Pigeon Forge TN, located 19 miles from Knoxville airport, 21 to Gatlinburg, 10 to Pigeon Forge and 10 to Townsend. Directions to the lodge: On 321, take left onto Old Walland Highway (between fire department and Marathon Station) Go about 2/10 mile and take left onto E Millers Cove Rd. Go 5.2 miles and lodge is on the right. Gravel driveway and a Lodge at Millers Cove sign. There will Be BOTL Signs .

I think we were able to sleep 17 people in beds and 3 couches; lots of floor space for sleeping bags.

So what I need: What dates works Better:
April 2nd – 5th
April 23rd – 26th
April 30th – May 1st

BradMc

Corona
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Date has been set........ April 23rd - 26th

Date April: 23rd-26th ( Thru, Fri, Sat ,Sun)
Location: Lodge at Millers Cove Just outside of Pigeon Forge TN, same place as last 4 years

There is 17 beds and 3 sofa and couple recliners. Beds are Queens size and bunk beds (This place has the BOTL seal of approval)
There is lots of floor space, for those that want to or need too ......

For the guys flying to Knoxville , I'll let u work among ur selves to workout arrivals and departure times, and share rides and rental cars, its about 1hr or so from airport, I'd try for a later departure on Sun…..

For direction and more info about the Lodge at Millers Cove The Great Smoky Mountain Lodge At EMCR - Walland

(for emergency there is a phone to Call out only) Guys were able to drive down the road 4 or 5 miles to make calls ……

3 nights rental price , So I'll be starting things up again on Thru afternoon and going till Sun at 10:00 ish or as late as we can stay,

As said before there are hotels with in 15 to 30 min drive in Pigeon Forge.

The Cost did go up again this year, (I'm trying to keep it cheap, but still cover all the resort fees and Food) BYOB,……. ( I'll cover Soda's and water)

Cabin rental will be $1,800.00..... @ 20 people is $90.00 for the rental and $25.00 for food for the weekend , So $115.00 per person

Cost as follows
Thru.- Sun = $115.00
Fri-Sun = $102.00
Weekend $85.00
Sat only= $35.00

carlspivey

Robusto
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This may be my year of opportunity. I gotta check on vacation time from work.
Anybody from MO thinking about driving? Carpool?
sounds like a great time. I would go but already got a trip planned in May to Dallas. Wife won't let me take two trips that close together. Do you know Stave(aka old smokey)? He lives in Joplin.

Eo80

Corona Gorda
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sounds like a great time. I would go but already got a trip planned in May to Dallas. Wife won't let me take two trips that close together. Do you know Stave(aka old smokey)? He lives in Joplin.
Yep. I know him well. Great guy.
Too bad you cant make it. Springfield is on my way.

BradMc

Corona
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Guys we r a lil over a month away from HBH, With all the BS/Hysteria about the Corona Apocalypse (COVID-19), and we all know it will get worse in the coming weeks , I don't think we should risk getting anyone sick, I will be asking the resort for a refund, I'll start refunding those who have Paid ...... @Bostoneo @Mossome @jwintosh @Lapithicus @Eo80 @bwhite220 @BigSkySmoke @Unpossible_1 @Sweemzander @sean @RobJW

We can shoot for next year or maybe when things cool down, have one later in the year ........
Plz pass the word...... Cancel HBH This Year