What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Anyone else have a YouTube channel?

Mr_Draned

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I started a YouTube channel years ago.
The main idea was to help people do projects, tasks, etc on a budget and using the tools you have.
It was also to show viewers how to replace a headlight on a POS Suzuki XL7, which is quite the process I found out upon attempting!
Sure, sometimes you have to buy a tool for a job, but a lot of times you can also get creative.
Another reason I started the channel is because most the YouTube channels are not realistic. Meaning, these guys have shops, tools, equipment for filming and the likes that rival professionals.
To me, those are fun to watch but not too helpful.
Anyway, if anyone else has a channel, let me know and I’ll subscribe!
Also, I’m just a regular guy, so take it easy on me if you watch the videos and can do better!
I’m always open to advice!

Whats up Brother Draned. Cool stuff for sure. I like all the gun vids you have. You will notice a new subscriber by the name of Matt Eff which would be me. You should check out my page. No DIY, just me, my family and all the various sports we take part in. I'm in a few videos, like the ones that say Big Eff and the opening day at Boreal. If its a big guy, it's me. \m/:cool:(y)

Mr_Draned

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Whats up Brother Draned. Cool stuff for sure. I like all the gun vids you have. You will notice a new subscriber by the name of Matt Eff which would be me. You should check out my page. No DIY, just me, my family and all the various sports we take part in. I'm in a few videos, like the ones that say Big Eff and the opening day at Boreal. If its a big guy, it's me. \m/:cool:(y)
Thank you, much appreciated!
I'm glad you like the gun vids, as I made it a point to make videos that appealed to most anyone.
No politics, no shouting about anyone's rights being "infringed upon," and sure as shit no vids of me sitting in the driver seat of my car "telling it like it is."
That stuff is exhausting!
I once watched a video talking about what weapon to carry in what scenarios. First, the guy goes off about rights to carry a gun, and a bunch of other mumbo.
The guy then started talking about when he goes into urban areas, he keeps his standard EDC piece, an ankle piece, and an AR and body armor in the trunk.
Oh, and some sort of special rounds in the event he had to, you know, take a defensive position and shoot through some bricks.
What!?!?

I checked out your channel and subscribed!
There are some fun videos on there, and it looks like you and your family have some good times together.
That is awesome!!
Also, I see some action going on at WoodWard.
When I lived in CO, there was one at Copper Mountain.
Cool spot!

I'll be sure to check out any new videos that you upload!

Yeah, your videos are great and "stay on track" without going off the rails.
Woodward Tahoe is our stomping grounds. Plus its attached to a ski resort...bonus! Woodward Copper looks amazing, but I've never been. Bucket list destination!