What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Any new or re-releases caught your eye lately?

ColdSmoke

Surgeon General
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I'm most excited by the announcements for rerelease of the Warped La Colmena Unico and the Daughters of the Wind in lancero.
The re-release of Black Label Trading's Morphine in Lancero looks interesting and worth a five pack at least.
Le Careme Belicosos Finos looks worth a try. I missed the first batch so I'll have nothing to compare it to but if the rerelease gets anywhere near the same reviews, it should be worth a look-see.
My curiosity is piqued by the Cavalier Genève White Series Lancero and the Fratello Arlequin comes in a convenient sampler pack.

Any new release or announcement caught your eye lately?

Nacho Daddy

Foggus Emeritus
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
re-release cigars are hard pressed to equal the original stick.
different crop,different year,all these things are variables and contribute to the finished product.

this is not to say the cigars are not good, only Padron has been able to maintain the same profile over the years.
I would like to hear your impressions when you try these second generation sticks...

Bvilla5183

Lonsdale
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm most excited by the announcements for rerelease of the Warped La Colmena Unico and the Daughters of the Wind in lancero.
The re-release of Black Label Trading's Morphine in Lancero looks interesting and worth a five pack at least.
Le Careme Belicosos Finos looks worth a try. I missed the first batch so I'll have nothing to compare it to but if the rerelease gets anywhere near the same reviews, it should be worth a look-see.
My curiosity is piqued by the Cavalier Genève White Series Lancero and the Fratello Arlequin comes in a convenient sampler pack.

Any new release or announcement caught your eye lately?
Im interested in the unicos too. I saw in the article they were only running 950 jars. Hopefully I can find one. I’d also be down for a split if someone has a line on them and doesn’t want the whole thing