What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Aganorsa Casa Fernandez Miami Box Date help?

EL Corojo

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi guys! I was wondering if any of you guys might be helpful with this. I have a partial box of Aganorsa Casa Fernandez Miami Petit Robusto’s that I’ve had aging since 2018. I was just moving boxes around in my cabinet and wanted to take a look at the date on that box. All of my other Aganorsa boxes have clear dates on the bottom. The format on this one seems kinda weird when compared to other boxes. It’s just six numbers, so I was wondering if it’s a date or some other number. I’m including a later box dated for 2019 as a reference. I’d be happy to just have opinions on whether you think it’s a date or some other number? I’m just asking because I’m a total cigar nerd and these will not only be the oldest sticks in my cabinet, but the oldest cigar I’ve ever smoked, and I puffed away half the box without noticing. I enjoyed them though. DFBD0484-7D6B-4316-860D-B65BB80AF60C.jpeg
That’s the one I’m questioning.
Here is the later one for reference.
7867A210-D9D6-471B-8159-858BFF6D84AC.jpeg
Thanks guys!
El Corojo

Last edited:

EL Corojo

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
March 30th 2014?
just guessing.
That’s what I was thinking, but I didn’t buy the box until 2018; I just guess I got luck and got an old one. My 8 year old was born in 2014 and I was thinking of keeping a couple to share with him when he grows up.

Mr. Brookz

Meat Popsicle
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'd have to agree. I'm an Aganorsa fiend. I believe that they produce the greatest cigar tobacco in the world. That being said, they will be duds within 10 years. Nicaraguans just do that. ISOMS, on the other hand, would only get better. My 2 cents