What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

SCORE!!!!

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I was gonna ask, if that was the one you told me about losing when you were drunk one time... I’m guessing that was the black one?
Yeah, this one replaced the black one. Lost the black one at the clubhouse pool area I was staying at for my brother's funeral. That one had a leather case with my initials on the front.
(My mom lives in a gated community, and they have 2 golf courses in there. The main one has about 14 rooms for rent. It's about a mile from my mother's house. Her house was full of other family)

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yeah, this one replaced the black one. Lost the black one at the clubhouse pool area I was staying at for my brother's funeral. That one had a leather case with my initials on the front.
(My mom lives in a gated community, and they have 2 golf courses in there. The main one has about 14 rooms for rent. It's about a mile from my mother's house. Her house was full of other family)
Yep, I remember you telling me about that, lol

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Is it possible the lighter Gods are hinting 'stay away from expensive lighters?'
I had a battle royale with them over Wayfarer sunglasses in high school and lost.
Yup, I believe you're right. Not gonna buy anymore expensive lighters. Those Ronson lighters are $6 at wallyworld. Never seem to lose one of those, no matter how careless I am with them. Lol