What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Fillers

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I was rolling a pile today and my "Viso" seems thicker than my "Ligero".... would you roll the Viso in the middle or the Ligero as they are kind of backwards from what I've read.

Stupid Tapatalk

Bliss

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was rolling a pile today and my "Viso" seems thicker than my "Ligero".... would you roll the Viso in the middle or the Ligero as they are kind of backwards from what I've read.

Stupid Tapatalk
You gotta burn test them. You can't just go on thickness. Always know the burniness of each of your leaf types so you know how to position it. Put a match or a lighter to various parts of it, flat and tubed and folded.

Last edited:

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
You gotta burn test them. You can't just go on thickness. Always know the burniness of each of your leaf types so you know how to stack it. Put a match or a lighter to various parts of it, flat and tubed and folded.

fffc0853515ff1d4054b2d51233043e0.gif

Stupid Tapatalk

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Do you guys always follow use Viso, Ligero, seco in a cigar or does one of those sometimes get left out?

Stupid Tapatalk

Bliss

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys always follow use Viso, Ligero, seco in a cigar or does one of those sometimes get left out?

Stupid Tapatalk
One or two can easily be left out. It's often the viso that's left out because there's much less variety of it available to us. Some guys don't like ligero and so they avoid it; some guys don't like seco and so, if they have burny ligero that's all they'll use. The Illusione dude, Don Giolito, is famous for avoiding ligero in his blends.

Jim D

Petite Lancero
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Stupid Tapatalk
The first successful blend I had was 1.5 leaves seco, 1.5 leaves ligero. Both were Nicaraguan leaf from L.O.
Since then, I seem to enjoy them more with viso in general. I'm really liking the WLT T13 viso...
You just have to find what you like and roll with it..😆

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
The first successful blend I had was 1.5 leaves seco, 1.5 leaves ligero. Both were Nicaraguan leaf from L.O.
Since then, I seem to enjoy them more with viso in general. I'm really liking the WLT T13 viso...
You just have to find what you like and roll with it..

For sure bro. I was just curious cause I'm trying to be more consistent with sizes etc and reduce unnecessary waste, purchases etc. Also ran out of Ligero for one of my "blends" purchased as such and was just curious. What I seem to run into now is that I put a Blend together in my head and can't find all the components available!

Stupid Tapatalk

Hopduro

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't think blends need all three to be amazing. In fact, my science brain likes having fewer variables to mess with. Pick a leaf, add one other filler. Taste. I love 1:1 blends. Mata Fina and Colombian seco is delicious. Mata Fina and Paraguay flojo viso was top dog in sighted man's circle of truth. K.I.S.S. 😁

Then add something to one of those blends and see what happens (usually for me it gets worse, hahahaha).