What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Do you like fancy shit? This is for you!

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0

Super cool cigar knife! Overpriced? Not so much - necessary? Absolutely not!! Are there cheaper ways to cut your cigars ? of course.

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
$171? I'll pass. Looks nice though. In my experience, a single blade tears and breaks the wrapper. I'll stick to a palio or xikar for $40

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
It's sexy, but nope...too much.......$40? yep.....however I would give it a shot if it was at a herf and someone offered it too me.

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It does look nice, but before long I’d be using it as a box cutter and ruin the blade
Same here. I have a few really nice pocket knives - some that were gifted and some that were inherited, and any of those would be considered acceptable daily carry by just about any semi-refined standards. But I don't use pocket knives as precision cutting tools, I use them as blunt force objects to hack and stab at shit. So I carry a $3 Gurkha branded piece of shit that I got from like cbid or something. I've been carrying it for maybe 5 years or so and it works great, lol

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Wow. $130 for a cheap stainless steel blade and cheap wood handles? Or $13,000 for a gold plated handle with divots to look like the moon and a cheap stainless steel blade? LoL! Oh and they put it on a baloon which made it a few thousand dollars more expensive. Man im in the wrong business smdh

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
e9c7ab8cade3285ea1c2eb837502d5c1.jpg

Stupid Tapatalk

Cigary

Director of Cynicism Sarcasm and Sardonic response
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It works... it's more of an accessory than anything else as it can be used in different situations. I do like the knife part..yep..as a cutter...nope as it's an accident waiting to happen...money clip???....nope...I carry a wallet so ....in conclusion this particular accessory is like a poor Swiss Army knife that would barely be used for it's intended purpose... that's my review.