What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Dammit John!

Sweemzander

Meadmaker
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
English is usually one of those kitchen sink blends that always have the tobacco known as Latakia in them. Latakia is smoked over a fire which gives it its campfire like smokey and creamy note. Latakia always burns cooler than say.... Virginias.

Good suggestions would be... GL Pease Westminster, GL Pease Gaslight (YUM), Dunhill standard mix....

@ak2000 @Sweemzander any suggestions?
@Glassman

If you are digging English's, john already mentioned some great ones.
My favorites/standbys:
GL Pease quiet nights & Gaslight. Westminster is a recent new favorite. Chelsea morning is an excellent morning bowl
Cornell & diehl: sunset harbor flake / vieux carre
Some have more latakia than others. Some have are more oriental forward than others... its all about discovering what you like too

The real struggle is finding one you absolutely love & discover its really hard to get/find or no longer made (Germain/Esoterica/McConnell/McClelland/Dunhill)

Ive mentioned it before, but tobaccoreviews.com is your friend as well if you are unsure about a blend in particular, you can read up on hundreds of other opinions on it

T

TAA929

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
YOU SON OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

249104e1c0e370af61f893d48007a4e3.jpg

Thanks for getting me started on another habit!
Anybody who has an idea of the proper retaliation, PM me.

Seriously though Thanks John!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You go @Bostoneo !! Get them boys 😂

ak2000

Churchill
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
English is usually one of those kitchen sink blends that always have the tobacco known as Latakia in them. Latakia is smoked over a fire which gives it its campfire like smokey and creamy note. Latakia always burns cooler than say.... Virginias.

Good suggestions would be... GL Pease Westminster, GL Pease Gaslight (YUM), Dunhill standard mix....

@ak2000 @Sweemzander any suggestions?
Peter Stokkebye or Arango Balkan Supreme is a really good bulk blend