What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Cigar ID help

Yakcraz

Toro
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Some of y’all may remember me talking about a group of my friends going to New Zealand a few weeks back. I asked um to bring me a cigar back with um. They got back & we had a get together yesterday evening & one of um gave me this. He said they stayed the first night in Australia with an acquaintance he had met through work. He was showing me pics of the guys place & he had an impressive wine cellar & liquor collection!!! My buddies know little to nothing about cigars but they said he had a nice looking humidor & they asked him if they could buy a cigar from him to bring back to me. They said he told to just pick one & he’d let um have it. My buddy selected this one. He said the guy told him it was from Columbia. Now keep in mind they were probably pretty drunk so that may or may not be the origin, where he bought it in person, or could have been just a drunk joke coment about it. Anyway here’s what I got & that’s the only background info I have. Maybe some of y’all experts can ID this thing for me.
4CC756AD-9A8E-45A8-96D9-7BCCD9868807.jpeg

Yakcraz

Toro
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What's it smell like?

Stupid Tapatalk
Honestly didn’t even smell it. I was drinking a little bit so I just said appropriate thank yous & put it in the truck. I put it in a ziplock with a boveda for a bit since it was in the bag & out of the humidor for a week or so. I’ll put it in the fridge later today then transfer it to the freezer.