What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

As a thank you to you guys for your support and helping me get my favorite smoke at a time when I needed them!

EL Corojo

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So, I had my first Lirio Rojo back in 2018. Prior to that I had never found an NC cigar that I loved. I loved CCs, and only bought NC yard gars. This cigar changed my mind.
Thank you @BloodWood and @Bostoneo. You guys went out of your way to help me out. So I thought it would be fun if I posted my reaction to that 2017 Lirio Rojo.

Jul 28, 2018
Hi Brothers,
I really need to tell you guys about this amazing Warped Lirio Rojo from a 2017 cab. This is truly a phenomenal cigar. It is so good that I feel like it deserves its own thread. So I'm posting that thread. I received this plain, unbanded smoke (from a brother on another board) and pulled it out of my humidor, cut it, lit it, and then this Marvin Gaye song started in the background as this beautiful NC started making sweet love to my soul. Cedar, cream, molasses, spice. This smoke is incredible! I've been smoking cigars since 2002, and never had an NC this good, it has changed my mind about all NCs. One of my top favorite experiences by far... Up there with my first CC (Punch Black Prince in 2002) and a Cohiba Anniversary Línea 1492 from the special humidor. Wow, thanks again brother.