What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

3rd anual SWMO herf!

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
@multi-useless you will be missed my friend. I always look forward to and enjoy your company.
Likewise brother, was bummed that I couldn't make it today but I had to do the work thing this weekend - I spent my day making chains that drive bottle washing equipment in breweries.
IMG_9026.JPG

The world needs beer, and the beer needs me to provide the equipment to bottle it. Someone tried to tell me the other day that I don't do any good for this world, but I think I'm like a hero of the people or something like that

Old Smokey

Lonsdale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Likewise brother, was bummed that I couldn't make it today but I had to do the work thing this weekend - I spent my day making chains that drive bottle washing equipment in breweries.
View attachment 6098

The world needs beer, and the beer needs me to provide the equipment to bottle it. Someone tried to tell me the other day that I don't do any good for this world, but I think I'm like a hero of the people or something like that

That's awesome bro. I thought you were a panhandler. Good for you! :)

You were missed my friend!

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
So how did you boys hit 'em today ? Who was the big stick and who didn't make the ladies tee ?
BTW, Tony- I was on shot #4 -150yds from the 1st tee box. The rough was brutal. Made a crowd pleasing snowman. Cleared the ladies tee box though. After 3 (or so) beers, started hitting decent by hole #3. Lol
Jeff @BGEgg on the other hand was hitting them pretty good all day.