What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

So, where are all the golf nuts hiding?

WNYTony

Presidente
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
We ended up 2nd at 11 under in that scramble so won back a little coin. And I made the long putt on the day which won us a cooler with a sixer of a craft Pale Ale so not a bad day.
Yesterday a lousy 89 and today a lousy 86, but today's was good enough to advance past round 1 of the Club Championship. was 10 over after 5 and went 5 over on the last 13 to win 3&1. Next up is last year's champ !

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Got out yesterday afternoon. It was like the scramble day didn't exist (thankfully). Had a driver that worked woo. Still shot an 89. LOL. Game still needs help! But it felt good to play reasonably

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
skipped golf this weekend. had a wedding in niagara falls (american side) on Saturday and too much to do yesterday around the house.

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
got 18 in yesterday. shot my lowest round ever - 81.

started the day off with a triple and made the turn in 45 (so a fairly standard start to a day really). Went birdie, par, par, birdie, birdie for the first five holes on the back. Then tossed a double in (hit an approach a bit too long into some weeds). But overall I kind of found it for a few holes it seems.

WNYTony

Presidente
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
got 18 in yesterday. shot my lowest round ever - 81.

started the day off with a triple and made the turn in 45 (so a fairly standard start to a day really). Went birdie, par, par, birdie, birdie for the first five holes on the back. Then tossed a double in (hit an approach a bit too long into some weeds). But overall I kind of found it for a few holes it seems.
Nice shooting Tex ! We played Sat am but in the rain most of the back side. Think I was around 88-89 - nothing good. We did win our 1st round playoff in league and play Wed for the championship. Haven't won it in a few years so maybe the old guys can do it one more time

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
smooth 98 yesterday. Couldn't hit a straight tee shot to save my life until the last two holes. Not a ton of penalties, but plenty of hitting from trees, sideways chip outs, etc.

WNYTony

Presidente
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Beautiful day and we got out for 27 - hey it may be the last day ! Hadn't played in a few weeks but managed rounds of 44 - 43 - 41 and hit my newly acquired hybrid pretty well. Hope it's not the last time this season but ya never know.....

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I haven't played in weeks. Weekdays have been too busy :( Weekends have had the bad weather. I'll play in cold, but cold and rainy aint my jam!