What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Today's Smoke 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Gunner

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Havana Club from BOTL elsewhere - like eating a bowl of cashews!
a5163525560f82222c555058b349bbaa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Ha ha that Padron looked huge ! Your jaw must be sore after that one, but in a good familiar sort of way

Nothing about that was good. I feel....... used.....
My BIL is not a cigar guy at all. He grabs me a few from the over humified “head shop” every Xmas. Always Acids, Gurkha, or something almost acceptable, but WAY too big. Don’t have the heart to tell him. They never see the humidor, but always get smoked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dran

Churchill
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Was this from earlier tonight, or do you work fuck up shifts like I do? Just got off, and taking a few pulls from a bottle of Evan Williams before bed. No smoke for me for a little while longer, Damn it.
Screwed up shift work! 7p-7a for 3 weeks 7a-7p for 3, but right now I'm locked into 2.5 months of night shift for refuel.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

EL Corojo

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
0D762F99-BD48-4F9D-9232-8F3D7FAEB4C4.jpeg935CEF9E-D7B5-4F87-9FA6-3ADCD263FA6F.jpeg
I smoked my favorite cigar today; a Warped Lirio Rojo. Thanks to @BloodWood for this smoke. I smoked it while playing with my soon to be ex wife and my kids in the back yard. Great moments. It almost seemed like a normal Saturday. The cigar was amazing! I had not had one in a year. The last one I had was bombed to me by my buddy @WestCoastIPA
I’ve really enjoyed my time here guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.