What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Todays Smoke 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
ddd869102924a22ceee9451196938335.jpg

Burnaz16

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
First time with the Viaje Holiday Blend. Great stick. Don’t know why I can’t upload pics on here though they keep coming back as too large of a file.

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
First time with the Viaje Holiday Blend. Great stick. Don’t know why I can’t upload pics on here though they keep coming back as too large of a file.
Were in process of implementing a media uploader. As of now Iam just uploading to tapatalk and copying the code

Squaresoft

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Negro wisemens. Honestly not as good as the original. There are dozens of sticks that taste just like this one but the first one was unique and delicious. This wasn't bad though...but not worth the price tag.
IMG_20180620_224934595-01-1202x1364.jpeg

Squaresoft

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Also for those having trouble uploading it's because literally phone Cera on the masrket takes photos that are waaaaay to big pixel wise to fit on the site. Consider getting a photo resizer. I grabbed a free app. Called photo and picture resizer, and as long as your photo is in the 700 pixel range it should DL no prob.

Data size has nothing to do with it. Phone cameras are already highly compressed. The resolution is just waaaaay to big for the forums ( most mordern cams roll around 4-5k pixels which would shatter this reality). So just ensmallen them.

Status
Not open for further replies.