What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

SoS Vherf Link

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
263   0   0
Started up a Society of Smoke Vherf link via Google Hangouts, simply follow the link:

Lets set a time for maybe 10pm ET tonight? Its Friiiiiday, get crazy. Can join anytime for use at any date as well.

Last edited:

EL Corojo

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was thinking of vherfing tonight too; but won’t likely be able to make it until 11:30 cst, I’d love to join if anybody is still smoking?

EL Corojo

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anybody still on; I know I’m running late but in a strange run of events my wife (who is divorcing me) went into my room and crawled into my bed. I laid it her until our five year old cam in and laid down between us.

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
263   0   0
Anybody still on; I know I’m running late but in a strange run of events my wife (who is divorcing me) went into my room and crawled into my bed. I laid it her until our five year old cam in and laid down between us.

Yup!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I went to grab my charger and made another drink but then got too drunk to return. Have to do the cherry vherf again sometime.
And we all figured you got arrested for violating California quarantine orders, lol

@EL Corojo I kinda feel bad that I was as drunk as I was while trying to carry on a legit conversation about interesting stuff - here’s hoping the rest of your evening was good brother, we’ll have to vherf again sometime!