Society of Smoke
What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke, the premiere gentlemans' site for cigar and pipe tobacco smoking discussion! Please take some time to register with the site and participate in our forum to enjoy features such as being able to post messages, private messages, and live chat.

SoS Swag: Offical SoS Mugs!

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Sweet!!! Like the new stickers too!

b38ac6abc3cc073a33876a0436de113c.jpg

Stupid Tapatalk

Oso-Ish08

Petite Lancero
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Taking care of some family stuff in Mexico. Will pay you once I'm back in the states. If someone else is in need let me know. I can always pass them on to the next brother.

Sorry, just a lot going on at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Seriously John? You completely wrecked me with this package! I knew the box felt a little heavy and smelled a little strange when the mailman handed it to me, but this is insane. Thank you! This was way too generous, and much appreciated.

P.s. - this mug is fuckin awesome.

A4A69D5E-41E5-412A-8CD3-8D49E19B4AA9.jpeg

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
264   0   0
Seriously John? You completely wrecked me with this package! I knew the box felt a little heavy and smelled a little strange when the mailman handed it to me, but this is insane. Thank you! This was way too generous, and much appreciated.

View attachment 4441
Meant to pipe bomb you for awhile now hah

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0

View attachment 4441

AGHHHHBHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Stupid Tapatalk