Society of Smoke
What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke, the premiere gentlemans' site for cigar and pipe tobacco smoking discussion! Please take some time to register with the site and participate in our forum to enjoy features such as being able to post messages, private messages, and live chat.

Show your latest accessory purchase

Dran

Churchill
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Instead of having half a million threads from every time one of buys a new ash tray, poker, lighter, nub tool, etcetera, let's tuck them all neatly into 1 thead!

Been looking to buy a high end lighter for a while now, and since my $3 single bit the dust today, and my $10 single is on its way out... $70 MSRP, $53 shipped!
6cbce81f1b4cb447e3c2044902207e03.jpg

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I bought this lighter the other day; I was worried earlier tonight because I left it out on the back patio table last night and it got rained on, but as soon as it dried out it went right back to working flawlessly - I highly recommend this lighter for anyone who likes a soft flame
IMG_8306.JPG

The camaro show

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought this lighter the other day; I was worried earlier tonight because I left it out on the back patio table last night and it got rained on, but as soon as it dried out it went right back to working flawlessly - I highly recommend this lighter for anyone who likes a soft flame
View attachment 4660
I thought bic lighters could foul cigars?

Dran

Churchill
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
He's just busting balls Chayse, he thinks this is a foolish thread, and instead of just ignoring something he's not interested in, feels the need to make a mockery of it... My best guess is strong feelings of inadequacy, coupled with a need to "show off for the guys", possibly some mommy issues as well, but I don't have a degree, so I'll leave that call to the professionals.

Last edited:

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
He's just busting balls Chayse, he thinks this is a foolish thread, and instead of just ignoring something he's not interested in, feels the need to make a mockery of it... My best guess is strong feelings of inadequacy, coupled with a need to "show off for the guys", possibly some mommy issues as well, but I don't have a degree, so I'll leave that call to the professionals.

My issues are much more perverse than anything you suggested.

And it wasn't mockery, it was humor.

But if it's mockery you want, I can do that too...