What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

How Do!

RDPipes

n00b
My names Ron and I've been lurking around here for awhile now which is something out of my character so I reckon it's about time to show myself.
I live in a wee town in East Texas of 460 people, a one horse town that lost it's horse I call it. I'm a retired truck driver and I use my time nowadays making pipes.
Several of you have purchased from me and know I take a bit of pride in what I do. I don't purchase a lot of tobacco nowadays because of the
prices now but, thankfully I have a good size cellar. And for buying pipes, well I mak'em so not too much need or want there anymore.
I'd like to thank Mr. Brooks for stopping by and visting me yesterday, we had a fine time chew'en the fat and hav'en a bowl or two.
I've belong to just about every Pipe forum there was or is so this aint my first rodeo and I hope to get to know all of ya and have a fine time.
So till next time I pop my head up, thank you all for letting me be apart of the community.

Mr. Brookz

Meat Popsicle
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
My names Ron and I've been lurking around here for awhile now which is something out of my character so I reckon it's about time to show myself.
I live in a wee town in East Texas of 460 people, a one horse town that lost it's horse I call it. I'm a retired truck driver and I use my time nowadays making pipes.
Several of you have purchased from me and know I take a bit of pride in what I do. I don't purchase a lot of tobacco nowadays because of the
prices now but, thankfully I have a good size cellar. And for buying pipes, well I mak'em so not too much need or want there anymore.
I'd like to thank Mr. Brooks for stopping by and visting me yesterday, we had a fine time chew'en the fat and hav'en a bowl or two.
I've belong to just about every Pipe forum there was or is so this aint my first rodeo and I hope to get to know all of ya and have a fine time.
So till next time I pop my head up, thank you all for letting me be apart of the community.
Welcome, Ron!