What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

EO80's last ever SW MO herf (feelers)

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
263   0   0
Trying out some of outlaws stuff craig gifted to me, pretty darn good.

15a7c252d5f3b4dabef434217578f26f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Smokey

Lonsdale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eran, thank you for hosting us misfit boys. I had a fantastic time.

Craig and Jamie,'it was great spending time and getting caught up with you guys.

John, it was great meeting and visiting with you. You are certainly a man who loves the leaf and your knowledge about cigars is impressive to say the least. Thanks for traveling to Joplin to attend and I hope our paths cross again.

And I want to thank @WNYTony for not getting someone to check my prostate and caress my ass. One of the few herfs I have attended where one of your ass grabbing minions didn't break the seal on my brown starfish.

To those that couldn't attend, you were missed!

WNYTony

Presidente
Rating - 100%
25   0   0

Craig and Jamie,'it was great spending time and getting caught up with you guys.

John, it was great meeting and visiting with you. You are certainly a man who loves the leaf and your knowledge about cigars is impressive to say the least. Thanks for traveling to Joplin to attend and I hope our paths cross again.

And I want to thank @WNYTony for not getting someone to check my prostate and caress my ass. One of the few herfs I have attended where one of your ass grabbing minions didn't break the seal on my brown starfish.

Glad you guys could get together - wish I could have been there.
Figured I'd give your ass a rest Steve. Was going to enlist the help of @multi-useless but everyone knows not to plan any shenanigans with him !

Old Smokey

Lonsdale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you boys had a hell of a time! Certainly more fun than my weekend sending at work. @Old Smokey , I'm surprised you didn't get your ass caressed with Bwhite lurking!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Sadly Bwhite had to cancel at the last minute . Brandon is truly a riot and stays extremely moist and gaping. :) I just wish he would freshen up once in a while. :)

Old Smokey

Lonsdale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you guys could get together - wish I could have been there.
Figured I'd give your ass a rest Steve. Was going to enlist the help of @multi-useless but everyone knows not to plan any shenanigans with him !

Tony, I wish you could have been there my friend. When I first got there I kept and eye on Jamie just in case he was one of your minions. He was there when @rednecktoy stained my shorts in your honor 4 years ago. I was kinda worried about it. Jamie is the kind of guy that wouldn't stop until he had turned my brown eye blue. :)

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I drank more beer and smoked more cigars yesterday than I have in at least 3 months, possibly more than I have all year.

But yeah, I needed that... big thanks to everyone who made it down - you guys are all awesome - and of course to Eran, for hosting what is always the best social event I will attend on any given year (y)

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0

🤔hmmm

Old Smokey

Lonsdale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully one day I finally get settled in the new home I can get out and explore. Till then, sounds like one hell of a time. I was contiplating, Joplin isn't that far away from Omaha. But, I have alot on the plate. One day fellas.

Gary, one of my sons lives in Omaha. Next time I am up there I will let you know and maybe we can meet for a smoke.