What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Chuck D TV

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a year or two since I've been a member but just haven't been that active since I moved from Ohio to Florida....

If this post is not allowed, I understand and my apologies, but frankly I currently have a terminal disease and while I do attempt to live healthy, I also intend to enjoy the time I have left doing things I love like puffing on stogies! I wanted to request a page like or follow from my fellow cigar enthusiasts as my buddy from afar and I chronicle our cigar smoking and review everything under the Sun. We are hoping to build a larger following. Thanks for your consideration! Security Check Required

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I think we’re gonna need @Bostoneo to either approve or disapprove of the request.

Personally, your post doesn’t bother me - you were honest and straightforward with your request, and you’re not trying to sell us anything, so this is a long ways off from most spam posts IMO. If you’re doing it because you truly enjoy it, I respect that.

That said, I think most here will agree that the purpose of the forum is not simply to create a library of tobacco-related information, but more so to foster the development and growth of real-world friendships that are born of a common interest but extend well beyond relatively trivial matters such as cigars. Some of my best friends in real life, I’ve met through forums such as this one. Hell, some of these guys have been known to travel halfway across the country just to get together for a weekend! But it takes time to develop those friendships, and walking into a forum with a request to follow a Facebook page, without contributing anything or taking the time to establish yourself, will likely be seen by some as a half-hearted attempt at self-promotion that is disingenuous at best.

So, be prepared for the judgement of the brothers - and the site admin - to go either way. If you want to stick around and get to know people, I’m sure you’ll find this group is as solid an any other on the internet. If not, then I wish you the best of luck with your Facebook page and all your other endeavors (y)

Last edited:

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
WhatsApp on the number beside

for grass

local and hybrid available

anywhere in

delivery available

100% Cod

wickr id