What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

What are you reading?

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
First book is pretty good. The first season of the show is this book. Seemed to lose interest in the second book though. Let me know what you think

I found myself "skimmin" over this book.....his thoughts kind of got on my nerves + the no pronunciation marks to define who is speaking is a pet peeve....you're not Hemingway, so don't try to steal his flow.

I gave it 2 stars out of 5....I will continue to the next book, if that doesn't do it for me I may not finish the series......I loved the show....until the final season when the writers just gave up imo.

Eo80

Corona Gorda
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not a big reader. But every now and then something catches my attention. I am 3 books into this series. Main character is a self centered asshole that solves crimes on an island. With his 80 something year old partner. Its funny and lots of action. Just figured i would share.20200719_200240.jpg

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I am not a big reader. But every now and then something catches my attention. I am 3 books into this series. Main character is a self centered asshole that solves crimes on an island. With his 80 something year old partner. Its funny and lots of action. Just figured i would share.View attachment 11622
Those titles sound like my everyday life, except for the drunk at work. Lmao

Long Haired Country Boy

Petite Lancero
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I started reading Craig Johnson’s Longmjre series several years ago. So far I’ve read all of them except the latest release, which I just picked up.
f57c389b6807c52c00d0a007a3f27274.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk