What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tupperdores

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Got a new Tupperware. Bleached, soaped scrubbed and baked in sun for like 10hrs, thought I was good, left closed 2 days, still smells like plastic!!!

Anyone leave baking soda in it to pull smell?

Any insight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoBISON

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
it's almost the weekend - buy the Sunday paper and crumple it up and put in there along with a cookie sheet with baking soda on the bottom. You want a large surface area for the soda.

GoBISON

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Only use the black print main paper - don't use any of the ADs pages. I'd leave it for 4-5 days and then check it. How big of container are we talking about here?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I just put my cigars in and a bunch of cedar sheets (laid on the bottom, some on the sides and one or two on top of the top layer of cigars) after cleaning it when I first got it. No plastic smell.

Gary

Holly Pipes N Jolly Cigars
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My trays are delivering today for mine, time to get it washed and prepped but it doesnt smell as it sits. I hope washing it doesnt make the smell come out? Should i just wipe it down or thoroughly wash it?

Gary

Holly Pipes N Jolly Cigars
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Trays are in and fit perfect, but should have ordered 2 more i think... Washed and drying out now. Still no plastic smell so i think im good. Going to season trays and drop them in this afternoon.