What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Today’s Bowl 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
King Charles right here!
313d2390b8335deee958b08db2219eeb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yakcraz

Toro
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Wo wo wo...... S&W?? Thought you were riding the glock wagon?

Stupid Tapatalk
Lol yea I picked that up cheap, $300, a few years ago & it’s been on “loan” to my dad. Didn’t think I’d ever see it again lol. He comes & gets my dogs on the days I work & normally carries them for a morning walk around the hay field or on some of the ATV trails, so I wanted him to have something to carry with him for that. Outside of having a couple older shotguns & rifles like most southern folks, he’s not much of a gun guy. But, he’s got a permit & had been keeping it in his truck & carrying it with him when he walked the dogs around the property & putting it under his bed at night. We’ve been seeing some black bears around the past couple years so he was worried about that & we’ve found a meth lab that someone had thrown out at the back of the hay field last spring. Yea yea I know 9mm vs black bear. Hey better than nothing. Anyway, he had been talking about wanting a smaller more compact pistol than it to carry. I picked up a Taurus .38 special snubbie ultralight from a coworkers son that needed a little cash a couple days ago. I already had one just like it but the price was to good to pass up, $125. So, I got it & then asked Dad if he’d like to have it. He said yea & said I should take this one back cuz he’d never use it. I’m still debating on keeping it or not. It’s not a bad gun though. If I hang on to it that thump safety is coming off for sure!!!

Last edited:

ak2000

Churchill
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
A little experiment with a couple of blends I didn't care for and mixed them together. GLP Abingdon has a bit too much incense flavor to it and C&D Gray Ghost is way too heavy with cigar leaf. Pretty good together, but not something I'll buy again.

Dran

Churchill
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Haunted Bookshop in the Falcon with.... The leaf bowl, really liking how this pipe smokes, definately a dryer smoke... And cooler.... Idk... I've never really felt like im drawing "hot" smoke... But yeah... I guess cooler is applicable..
aa17bb9159b2d6ff7cb33779aa428995.jpg

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.