What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke, the premiere gentlemans' site for cigar and pipe tobacco smoking discussion! Please take some time to register with the site and participate in our forum to enjoy features such as being able to post messages, private messages, and live chat.

Today’s Bowl

ak2000

Toro
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've read to always remove and put on turning clockwise, if that helps.

Also I've used a dry lubricant on stems that get stuck. I'll have to check what it is when I'm back in the office.

Gary

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is what I use on sticky stems. Make sure to shake it up really well before using.

My Vauen sticks real bad, i tried a dab of liquid wrench dry lube on it but it didnt help but a few times. Im afraid of breaking the stem off. It smokes wet i have to take it apart 4 or 5 times a bowl. I need to get a filter for it...

ak2000

Toro
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My Vauen sticks real bad, i tried a dab of liquid wrench dry lube on it but it didnt help but a few times. Im afraid of breaking the stem off. It smokes wet i have to take it apart 4 or 5 times a bowl. I need to get a filter for it...
Probably need more than a dab. I coated the tenon of my problem pipes with this stuff. Your Vauen takes 9mm filters right? PM me your address and I'll send you some.

Gary

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wonder without killing it, if i took some 1000-2000 grit sand paper to it. Problem is i dont want to put the stem in all the way because of it and it looks goofy.