What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Today’s Bowl 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakcraz

Toro
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Nico

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gotcha!!! It really seems to fit my pallet. I used to smoke around a pack & a half a day, cigarettes, a little over a year ago & also dip tobacco some during the winter, mostly when hunting to occupy my A.D.D. lol, so I have a pretty high nicotine tolerance still I guess. I was pretty relaxed & satisfied after a bowl, but no headrush like I get when I bumb a cigarette from a coworker every now & then. Which I do mostly just to remind myself how awful they taste & why I quit, & I usually wind up throwing it away before I finish it. A bowl is plenty though. I don’t think I’d smoke more than that a day.

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Everyone keeps saying stuff like that. Are y’all referring to the flavor profile or nicotine content?

I'm in the same boat as you. John scared me when I bought a tin of it so bad I didn't open it for like 2 months. I laughed at myself after I smoked a bowl. Smoked like 5-7 a few weekends ago on a Saturday insulating my garage, didn't even fall off the ladder.

How you liking that shaped bowl?

You try that key largo yet?

Stupid Tapatalk

Yakcraz

Toro
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm in the same boat as you. John scared me when I bought a tin of it so bad I didn't open it for like 2 months. I laughed at myself after I smoked a bowl. Smoked like 5-7 a few weekends ago on a Saturday insulating my garage, didn't even fall off the ladder.

Stupid Tapatalk
I like the shape of the new pipe. Decent size bowl, flat on the bottom so no need for a stand to sit it down, & that crown shape on top makes it pretty cool to hold. Haven’t tried the key largo yet, but I may try it my next round of off days. Wasn’t really in the mood for something new this evening. Just wanted something I new I liked to wind down after work.

Sweemzander

Meadmaker
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Stupid Tapatalk
I dont know what it is about that blend, but it gives me the sweats like John . . ive smoked stronger blends & not as bad as that one

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Engine 99
5aff2760acdab3f17ae550627cf270de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yakcraz

Toro
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yeah i was thinking about getting one also
Recommend going ahead & getting two of three for the price just to have around. I just ordered two more. Being a former cigarette smoker, I still have the urge for a quick smoke every now & then, & I don’t always have time to sit down for a longer smoke. I like the idea of being able to toss one in a ziplock bag with a pinch of tobacco to throw in the truck to have while on the go. And, at around $3 apiece, why not have a few?

Status
Not open for further replies.