What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tobacco Storage

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Since there are at least 2 noob pipe smokers on here now, @Glassman, thanks to @Bostoneo, lets talk about pipe baccy and storage.
I would assume not with my cigars for cross flavoring. How do you guys store the shit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prine

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So another newb pipe tobacco storage question. I move all my blends I bought that were just bagged to jars. For unopened Tins, are they good to just store in the tins?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I use small Bell jars for mine, can fit about 2 Oz in one. Perfect size for what I have. If I haven't opened the tin I just leave it in there, they are sealed.

Prine

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I’ve got a variety of quart, pint and jelly jars at the moment and I’m sure those will work well. Just wasn’t sure about the tins and if I needed to keep them in a Tupperware or such. It’s dry here in western colorado