What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Thunder

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi. John is a bad influence on me. I like cigar alcohol and naked women. Not in that order. I like to bring the thunder and sometimes I am mostly amazing. I like pardon Madura cigars. Jack daniels. And nice small perky boobs. I started smoking cigars because I am envious of all the dirty old men who sit around smoke and bitch about politics and women. I wanted to learn early. I believe in taco Tuesday. Any questions? Good luck.

Jody

Rothschild
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to like small perky titties, but then I married a nice pair of D’s.o_O Boy, I didn’t know what I had been missing!:love: The only down side was that I had to also take the girl that was attached to them!!!:LOL:

Jody

BigFatPanda

Escaped primate
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi. John is a bad influence on me. I like cigar alcohol and naked women. Not in that order. I like to bring the thunder and sometimes I am mostly amazing. I like pardon Madura cigars. Jack daniels. And nice small perky boobs. I started smoking cigars because I am envious of all the dirty old men who sit around smoke and bitch about politics and women. I wanted to learn early. I believe in taco Tuesday. Any questions? Good luck.
(y)
I believe you may be my Spirit Animal.