What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Special CC Box For Birth of Child

MiamiJim

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys. My girlfriend is 3 months pregnant (first child for both of us) and we will be finding out the sex next weekend at a gender reveal party. I was considering picking up a special celebratory box of CC for the birth to stash away and age and another box (maybe a 10 count) to pass out to friends. Now, I am a complete noob to CC as I have only smoked 2 or 3 thus far. I am looking for recommendations on what to consider. The CC that I have tried are a BBF dated 2008, a Bolivar CJ that was rolled super tight and had a terribly tight draw, and a Partagas culebra. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Nacho Daddy

Foggus Emeritus
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
a good choice in a 10 box would include
Monte2
Partagas S P #2
Upmann Royal robusto
Punch Punch tubos
Partagas Lusitanias.....if there are any 10 ct boxes left
Upmann Mag 50
Bolivar Royal Corona
Mag 46 tubos (it's a 15 box )
Monte Edmundo
Romeo Churchill regular or tubo
Ramon Allones Superiores
Romeo Cedros deluxe
Monte #3 10 ct

Lok17

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I would go for broke if your budget allows it and procure a box of cohiba robustos or something from the siglo line, whatever size you like. And then any of the ten boxes for you and your friends that nacho mentioned would be great. Id lean towards lusitanias or PSP2

Mr. Brookz

Meat Popsicle
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'd buy some Juan Lopez or Quintero to pass out to the friends that don't smoke regularly. Itll thrill them to smoke a CC. But you only spent a few bucks, and it doesn't bother you when they only smoke half. For you, source yourself some ERDM Kon Tikis. Let me get one when you start smoking them 😅